Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) Client For Nokia Lumia 920


Ever since I got my phone, I was thrilled with the idea to be able to take remote of my desktop computer on my Nokia Lumia 920. RemoteDesktop by Topperware is an unlimited trial app which very well serves the purpose of using your desktop on your mobile phone. You can connect to your PC via RDC unlimited number of times with some restrictions which is a timeout of 5 minutes and a delay of 60 secs before you can reconnect. This application does not require any server to be installed at your desktop's end, it is a native app that can be used with the regular remote desktop connection protocols.




The brilliant screen technology by Nokia comes to advantage. I was amazed the way Nokia Lumia 920 handled the remote desktop. I could zoom-in to a particular icon of the application on my desktop using my fingers and zoom-out after I had launched that application. On a WiFi connection of 54 Mbps, I was accessing my desktop on the local home network and the speed was really great.




The RemoteDesktop App is smartly designed and very easy to use. The mouse functions are intelligently designed and there is no way you will make a mistake when performing click/drag operation on remote desktop. You can launch two keyboards, the right one is for typing and the left one is with all the function keys which includes the windows start menu key. It was a breeze using the Remote Desktop of my PC on Nokia Lumia 920. I am definitely buying this app for my phone.

RemoteDesktop on Windows Phone Store
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...